Shop small and local this holiday and all season long in Brookside! Saturday, November 27th is Small Business Saturday and is a great opportunity to show some love to all the small, locally owned businesses in the historic Brookside Shops. From special merchandise to holiday wares, dining and drinks to afternoon snacks and something to take home, winter fashion to special memories for the kids, Brookside has something for everyone.
Brookside merchants will open their doors Saturday, November 27th, from 10 am to 5 pm to celebrate Shop Small Saturday in the historic Brookside Shops. Brookside business owners hope area residents and visitors alike will show their support and shop local during Small Business Saturday. You might not realize it, but every time you buy a gift from your favorite Brookside shop, you're shopping small and making a difference. In fact, for every dollar spent at one of the Brookside shops and other small business in the U.S., approximately 67 cents stays in the local community. So when you Shop Small on Small Business Saturday—and all year long—it adds up to great gifts for your you and your loved ones and a big impact in your community!
- a store named STUFF, 316 W 63rd St - Spend $10 or more in store or online November 27th and receive a Shop Small magnet designed and created for this year's Small Business Saturday.
- Aplomb Martial Arts, 6314 Brookside Plaza, Suite LL-1 – Open house from 1 to 4 pm today - jump in and try for free!
- barre3, 18 W 63rd St –Semi-Annual Sale November 23rd - 29th. 2 FREE classes for all new clients and 20% off class packages and retail purchases.
- Brookside Party Warehouse, 103 W 63rd St – In-store shopping with a beloved small business in priceless!
- Brookside Toy & Science, 330 W 63rd St – your destination for creative and unique toys and holiday gifts
- Charlie Hooper's Brookside Bar and Grille, 12 W 63rd St – A favorite holiday hangout - take a break and treat yourself!
- COCO brookside, 112 W 63rd St - 25% off storewide Friday - Monday
- The Corner Candleshop, 6231 Brookside Plaza- Shoppers will receive a gift with a $30 purchase on small biz Saturday
- The Grove Spa & Boutique, 328 W 63rd St - $5 premium gift wrapping for purchases made at The Grove Spa & Boutique now until Christmas Eve!
- Jorjy, 320 W 63rd St - Set your holiday tables! Serving Platters and Dishware - We are so excited to have another holiday season in Brookside!
- Lady Bye, 6245 Brookside Plaza - 25% off storewide Friday - Monday
- Lauren Alexandra, 322 W 63rd St - Baby boutique in business in Brookside for 27 years! We wouldn't be here today without the support of our local community.
- Leopold Gallery and Art Consulting, 324 W 63rd St – LEOPOLD GALLERY Since 1991. 30 Years of art innovation.
- Mail Pkgs Etc, 6300 Main St – personal service for all your shipping needs.
- Westlake Ace Hardware, 104 W 63rd St – Look for specials all throughout the holiday season, and be sure to support all our neighbors!
- World’s Window, 332 W 63rd St - With every purchase, receive a “Holiday Bonus Check” to double your discount to 40% off store-wide at our After-Christmas Sale, Dec. 26 - 31. Festive signature gift wrapping is free, but donations gratefully accepted for Rose Brooks Center!
For over 100 years, holiday shoppers have flocked to Brookside to find the best in local shopping. Kansas City is known for its support of small business and many merchants count on the fervor of holiday shopping every year. Even during the pandemic American Express’ annual Small Business Saturday holiday continues to champion small business across the country.
Stroll through the Brookside shops, enjoy the holiday lights and decorations, and peruse a variety of shops, services, and restaurants during normal business hours on Small Business Saturday. Or kick back and enjoy shopping online with most of your favorite shops and restaurants. Check webpages for curbside pickup and delivery options too.