Find Fall Fun in Brookside during Harvest Days - October 22nd-24th!
It's fall and the Harvest Days celebration is happening! The 3-day event is replacing the annual Sip & Shop and Trick-or-Treat Street events this year and will feature many of your favorite Brookside merchants. As a way of thanking everyone for their support this year, stores are offering a Harvest Hunt – special offers, sales, and activities that can be found by stopping in or visiting online. Be sure to check frequently as some promotions run all three days and others are a surprise, changing form day to day. From 50% off select items, to drawings for free merchandise, discounts on memberships, complimentary classes, and food and drink specials, there really is something for everyone this fall. The event starts Thursday, October 22nd and runs through Saturday, October 24th at participating businesses. Stop by between 10 am to 6 pm (check stores for individual hours).
And for the kiddos, we are hosting a scavenger hunt in the historic Brookside Shops! Download and print the scavenger map here, or pick one up in Brookside at Cosentino’s Market, Foo’s, Lauren Alexandra, Brookside Toy & Science and Brookside Party Warehouse. Follow the map to find each letter in windows, doors, or on walls near each location on the maps. The first 500 kids who visit all 8 locations in the Brookside shops and unscramble the secret word will receive a free small pumpkin thanks to a generous donation from Cosentino’s Market, and a sticker sheet to decorate the pumpkin from the Brookside CID. Just take your completed map to the service desk at Cosentino’s Market, 14 W 62 Terrace for your reward.
As a bonus, families that post a photo with their child participating in the scavenger hunt to Facebook or Instagram, tag @BrooksideKansasCity, and include #BrooksideHarvestHunt will be entered to win some great prizes - a large pumpkin, bag of candy, $25 brookside gift card, and some Brookside SWAG.
Participating merchants so far (watch for updates):
• A Store Named Stuff, 316 W 63rd St
• Aplomb Martial Arts, 6314 Brookside Plz, Suite LL1
• barre3, 18 W 63rd St
• BKS Nails, 6246 Brookside Plz
• Brookside "66", 6244 Main
• Brookside Barrio, 6227 Brookside Plz
• Brookside Gallery and Framing, 114 W 63rd St
• Brookside Jewelry, 306 W 63rd St
• Brookside Party Warehouse, 103 W 63rd St
• Brookside Toy and Science, 330 W 63rd St
• Brooksider Sports Bar & Grill, 6330 Brookside Plz
• Charlie Hooper's Bar & Grille, 12 W 63rd St
• COCO brookside, 112 W 63rd St
• The Corner Candleshop, 6231 Brookside Plz
• EB and Co., 326 W 63rd St
• Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard, 6235 Brookside Plz
• Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, 6318 Brookside Plz
• Jorjy, 320 W 63rd St
• Lady Bye, 6245 Brookside Plz
• Lauren Alexandra, 322 W 63rd St
• LEOPOLD gallery + ART consulting, 324 W 63rd St
• Mail Pkgs Etc, 6300 Main St
• Michael Forbes Bar & Grille, 128 W 63rd St
• Mike's Wine & Spirits, 21 W 63rd St
• The New Dime Store, 314 W 63rd St
• Optical Innovations, 107 W 63rd St
• The Roasterie Brookside Café, 6223 Brookside Blvd
• Savory Spice Shop, 6245 Brookside Blvd
• skinKC, 6247 Brookside Plz
• Westlake Ace Hardware, 104 W 63rd St (coming soon)
• World's Window, 332 W 63rd St
Look for the "participating merchant" sign during the event, and for more information and updates please visit our event page on Facebook by clicking here!
COVID19 RESTRICTIONS: We're proud to have provided exceptional customer service for more than 100 years and the Brookside businesses continue to demonstrate appreciation by working harder than ever to offering a safer experience for all. The Harvest Days event will be subject to COVID19 restrictions in place so bring your mask and be prepared to social distance while enjoying your time in the historic Brookside Shops. In addition, some businesses are requiring other special precautions. Please respect the policies that owners have put in place to ensure a safer experience for everyone. Visit business websites, social profiles, or call to confirm any individual policies. Thank you for shopping locally and supporting the historic Brookside Shops!