Brookside area merchants and restaurants are teaming up with the Brookside Farmers Market throughout August and September to offer discounts, sales and events to those visiting the Farmers Market.
In its inaugural year, Brookside Market Days is an effort to encourage patrons to “Live Local.” Local merchants and restaurants will be hosting events, offering specials and more throughout August and September in collaboration with the Brookside Farmers Market through Brookside Market Days.
The Brookside Farmers Market offers live music, fresh produce and high quality, local organic products in a wholesome atmosphere at 63rd Street and Wornall Road. It is a family-friendly atmosphere in the heart of Kansas City open Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Brookside is home to over 80 shops, restaurants, and service providers from luxury pet stores to award-winning restaurants to friendly specialty services.
- Get $15 off your first month's tuition at USSD KC (Brookside) Karate teaches discipline, improves focus, and builds confidence. Enroll your child or family today!
- Head over to World's Window to find the Perfect Fall Pairing. Get 50% off a purse or bag as the perfect “go-with” item for fall Friday, Sept 22 - Sunday, Sept 24.
- Buy 3 Rollerball perfumes at a store named STUFF Sept 23rd & 24th and get one free!
- Get 30% off 5B & Co. Candlemakers' Harvest scent all through September. And stop by the store for all new fall decor.
- Brookside Barkery & Bath is offering a free Woofable Cookie when you show them your Farmers Market find.
- Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard will combine your Farmers Market finds (like yummy fruit!) with a delicious quart of frozen custard for a fresh combination.
- Bring the kids down for a free latex balloon at the Brookside Party Warehouse